On July 13, 2017, we released new Firmware, giving Pod users the option to connect in real-time to compatible 3rd party apps and watches. The feature follows the standard BLE profile that includes cadence, stride length, pace, distance and duration. However, not all apps or watches can show these available metrics in real-time. Here is the 3rd party list, as of June 29, 2017:
- Zwift Run | Currently in beta. See a quick “how to pair” VIDEO. Read a review on ZwiftBlog.
- RunSocial | iOS
- Map My Run | Only iOS confirmed. See a quick “how to pair” VIDEO
- Wahoo Fitness
- Adidas Train and Run
- iSmoothRun Pro | iOS
- Treadmill Video Game for Android
- Polar M400 | See a quick “how to pair” VIDEO
- Polar M430
- Polar V800
- Suunto Ambit 3
- Suunto Spartan and Spartan Ultra
- Garmin Forerunner 935
- Garmin Fenix 5 | See a quick “how to pair” VIDEO
NOTE: This list is probably not exhaustive. As long as the app or watch supports 3rd party foot pod data via Bluetooth Smart, and you have downloaded our real-time Firmware, you should be all set! If you use your Pod in real time with an app or watch not on the list, please let us know.