Like most other wearable fitness devices, the MilestonePod & MilestonePod App utilizes Bluetooth 4.0, also known as Bluetooth low energy. This is to extend battery life as long as possible.
Here is a list of devices that are compatible with the MilestonePod & MilestonePod App. If you do not see your device listed, check that it has Bluetooth 4.0 and the OS is iOS 8 (or higher) or Android 4.3 (or higher). If you have any questions, send us a support email. Thank you!
Apple/iOS: must be running iOS 8 or higher and Bluetooth 4.0 or higher
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPod Touch (5th generation)
- iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
- iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 4
Android*: must be running Android OS 4.3 (Jellybean) or higher and Bluetooth 4.0 or higher
- Samsung Galaxy S3, S3 Mini, S4, S4 Mini, S4 Active
- Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, S6 Active, S7, S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy Note II and above
- Kindle Fire, Fire HD
- HTC One (OS v4.3+), HTC One (M8)
- LG G2, G Flex, G Pro 2, G3, G4, V10
- Motorola Moto G
- Droid Ultra, MAXX, RAZR M, HD, HD MAXX
- Nexus 4, 5, 7
*Since Android devices are so numerous, this list may not be exhaustive.