Tip #1. A higher leg swing means you are keeping your body movement closer to your center of gravity. This results in less work and less energy loss. Tip #2. Try 10-15 second sessions of kicking your foot up higher (“butt kicks”) and build from there.
- A Peek into the Future: The MilestonePod Watch App January 31, 2018
- Meet our #1 Pod user for 2017! January 24, 2018
- Q&A with a Pod-Powered #Ultracouple January 14, 2018
- Guest Blog: My 48-Hour Dreadmill Challenge January 4, 2018
- How Do You Compare? Your Year in Review. December 30, 2017